Facebook!

Twitter

Tumblr


20071231

A map of who makes my favourite wines of the year

From left to right (click to enlarge):
Croft, Quinta da Roêda, Cimo Corgo, Porto E Douro, Portugal.
Domaine de l'Écu, La Bretonnière, Le Landreau, Loire-Atlantique, France.
Château Grinou, Monestier, Dordogne, France.
Clos du Tue-Boeuf, Les Montils, Loir-et-Cher, France.
Planeta, Menfi, Sicilia, Italia.

Recap of the best wines in 2007 that I reviewed:
In February, I drank Quinta da Roêda Vintage Port 1997.
In October, I drank Expression de Granite Muscadet-Sèvre et Maine 2005.
In November, I drank Clos du Tue-Boeuf 2006.
Throughout autumn, I drank Grinou Réserve Rouge 2005.
Over the last 12 months, I drank La Sagreta Rosso 2005 & 2006.

3 comments:

RougeAndBlanc said...

Wow. When you said you are back, you are back with a bang! Happy New Year.

Marcus said...

I'm on a tear, yes. But now I'm almost out of tasting notes as I didn't accumulate much over the holidays... but I see you did. Nice job (and that 01 Terre Chaudes label sure has changed a lot).

Happy New Year to you too RandB. Hope you had a great holiday.

Joe said...

now if only you could embed hyperlinks in that photo I'd be really impressed...just kidding, welcome back!