Facebook!

Twitter

Tumblr


20070329

SNAKSHOT




blogging at work office blogger packing lunches for your cubicle chicken leftovers fennel pasta olives tomatoes

Leftovers part 2: Lunch at my desk

Those leftovers from that soup begat leftovers themselves -- in the form of one of the nicest brought lunches I've put together for myself. I'm sure they are to go down in the annals my cubicle.

Today is the last lunch at my desk I'll be having for a while (actually forever). Tomorrow is Friday and marks my final day on the job. I'm vacating my current position and before my new assignment I'm taking a bit of a vacation from work entirely. (I may even be taking a little bit of a vacation from this blog too.)

Pretty vacant!

2 comments:

Sonadora said...

Congrats on taking a work break! Don't leave the blogging world for too long though!

Marcus said...

Thanks Sonadora.

Hope you'll continue to stop by.